Security is important business and both government agencies and private companies require skilled security administrators to help keep people, property, information, and resources safe. Security administrators may allocate resources, manage projects, file reports, assess risks, and designate priorities.
Security administrators must be adept at project management, risk analysis, and communication as well as have a working knowledge of security and administrative procedures.
- MS in Cybersecurity Management
- BS in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security Information Assurance
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Established in 1901, the College of Engineering and Computer Science has built a vibrant community of leaders with a reputation for responsiveness in meeting regional, national, and global needs.
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Cyber Defense, BS
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Certificate/Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Information Technology /Cybersecurity
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Cyber Security
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Cybersecurity (Professional Science Masters) - Online
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (MIT) - Information Assurance and Security