Scoping technology helps ensure the accuracy of courtroom records. What happens and is said in a courtroom is of utmost importance; it can sometimes represent the difference between life and death. Having a clean record or court transcript is vital.
Court reporters record all that is said and done in a courtroom, often using shorthand notes or audio records. It is the scopist's job to transcribe these notes or tapes into proper English, making corrections as necessary, and turn it into its final form as a legal record.
- BS in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- Bachelor of Science in Paralegal Studies*
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Associate of Arts: Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Science: Paralegal Studies
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- Certificate: Paralegal (Legal Studies)
- Legal Assistant/Paralegal
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Paralegal Studies