Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Fire and Emergency Management
- BA/Law Enforcement Administration
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- BS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- BS, Legal Studies
- Criminal Justice with emphasis on Homeland Security - Bachelor Degree
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Legal Studies (BS)
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor
- Law Enforcement Academy (Police) - Bachelor
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- BS Criminal Justice
- BS Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law