- MS in Cybersecurity Management
- BS in Cybersecurity
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Computer Network Security / Forensics - AAS
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Cyber Security and Forensics
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Cyber Defense, BS
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Cybersecurity (Professional Science Masters) - Online
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- BS in Cybersecurity - Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer Forensics
- MS Cybersecurity - Electronic Crime
- And more...
- Private Investigation Services