At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it.
- Criminal Security Administration
Miller- Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Network Administration and Security - Associate of Occupational Science
CTU can connect you to a powerful professional network, real-world faculty and innovative technology.
- Denver - Doctor of Management - Homeland Security
- Colorado Springs - Doctor of Management - Homeland Security
- Colorado Springs - Master of Science - Management: Homeland Security
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Cybersecurity Management
- BS in Cybersecurity
- Private Investigation
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Cyber Security Professional Certificate
- Cyber Security Administration Certificate
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical college offering over 30 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- BS - Cyber Security and Network Engineering
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Cyber Security and Forensics
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- BS in Cybersecurity - Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer Forensics
- MS Cybersecurity - Electronic Crime
- And more...