Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS in Criminal - Federal Law Enforcement Concentration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
Your Journey Begins Here . At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon-brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career.
- Criminal Justice & First Response - Associate
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- AAS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
- BS in Justice Studies - Criminal Justice
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- And more...
At Brightwood Career Institute, we offer accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience focused on helping you gain skills for your chosen career.
- Criminal Justice
Complete Your Bachelor's Degree 100% Online
- BS in Criminology and Criminal Justice
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it.
- Criminal Justice (9-Month Diploma Program)
MACCORMAC COLLEGE: CHICAGO’S HIDDEN GEM
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice