- Legal Studies
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services
- Master of Science: Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Master of Arts in Law - Wealth Management/Financial Planning
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security
- Doctor of Management - Homeland Security (Executive Format)
- Master of Science in Homeland Security
- And more...
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Homeland Security and Crisis Management
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- BS Legal Studies
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Legal Studies (BS)
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- AAS, Legal Studies
- BS, Legal Studies