Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS in Criminal - Federal Law Enforcement Concentration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Law Enforcement
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
Complete Your Bachelor's Degree 100% Online
- BS in Criminology and Criminal Justice
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Criminal Justice, Associate of Science
- Criminal Justice, Diploma
MACCORMAC COLLEGE: CHICAGO’S HIDDEN GEM
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Associate of Science in Justice & Public Safety Administration
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it.
- Criminal Justice (9-Month Diploma Program)
- BS Criminal Justice - Homeland Sec/Counter Terrorism
- MS in Criminal Justice
- BS Criminal Justice - Legal Studies and Advocacy
- And more...
- Criminal Justice B.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.