- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Certificate in Law & Public Policy Certificate
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services
- Master of Science: Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- And more...
- Legal Studies
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- AAS, Legal Studies
- BS, Legal Studies
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Business Administration in American Legal Studies
- Master of Business Administration in International Legal Studies
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Legal Studies (BS)
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- BS Legal Studies