At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Law
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Arts in Law - Criminal Justice
- Master of Arts in Law - Non-Profit Management
- Master of Arts in Law - Business Management
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind.
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
The Santa Barbara and Ventura Colleges of Law is a regionally accredited nonprofit law school. Our school is accredited by both the Western Association of Schools & Colleges Senior College and University Commission and the Committee of Bar Examiners of the State Bar of California.
- Juris Doctor
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
MACCORMAC COLLEGE: CHICAGO’S HIDDEN GEM
- Associate of Science in Criminal Justice
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Criminal Justice, Associate of Science
- Criminal Justice, Diploma
At UEI College, we want you to succeed. We’re like a family and we want you to be a part of it.
- Criminal Justice (9-Month Diploma Program)
- AAS Criminal Justice