- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Legal Studies
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- AAS, Legal Studies
- BS, Legal Studies
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.
- BS Legal Studies
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Legal Studies (BS)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services
- Master of Science: Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Support and Services - Paralegal Concentration
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Certificate in Law & Public Policy Certificate
- And more...
- Criminal Justice