Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Psychology/Forensic Psychology
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA)
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice : Forensic Psychology
- M.A. Forensic Psychology
- Psy.D. Clinical Forensic Psychology
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Psychology, Sports and Performance Psychology
- MA in Psychology, Sport and Performance Psychology Specialization
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - D.B.A.
- And more...
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
Adler University Online Graduate Degree Programs
Adler University offers fully online, accredited master’s degrees with the academic rigor, personal attention, and commitment to social responsibility that have distinguished our institution for more than 60 years.
- Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology