- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- M.S. in Addiction Counseling
- B.S. in Counseling with an Emphasis in Addiction, Chemical Dependency, and Substance Abuse
- Alcohol & Drug Counseling Studies
- Online Alcohol & Drug Counseling Studies
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Advanced Addictions Counseling Certificate
- Advanced Addictions Counseling (Certificate) - Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
Sullivan University is a private institution of higher learning dedicated to providing educational enrichment opportunities for the intellectual, social and professional development of its students.
- Master of Science in Conflict Management
- Psy.D. Marital and Family Therapy
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Counseling Psychology/Marriage & Family Therapy (MA)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- School Psychology (MA)
- And more...
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Arts in School Counseling
- Certificate in School Counseling
- Ph.D. in Counselor Education & Supervision
Join the community of thought leaders at University of the Rockies. Pursue your graduate degree from the University’s School of Professional Psychology or School of Organizational Leadership.
- Doctor of Psychology, Mediation & Conflict Resolution