Many people who need information that isn't readily available may rely on private detectives or investigators to find or verify it for them. Private detectives may work for clients or companies, or sometimes run their own detective agencies, and gather the information they need from people, records, or observation.
In carrying out surveillance work private detectives may use a variety of tools like cameras, video cameras, computers, and binoculars to observe targets at home, at work, or in public. They may use computers, the Internet, and records databases to find information or compile reports. Private detectives may also conduct interviews or interrogations. In all their work, private detectives must be careful about staying within the limits of the law. Logically, a number of private detectives may have backgrounds as law enforcement or paralegals, but all private detectives should have an excellent knowledge about which techniques are legal and which aren't.
- MS in Cybersecurity Management
- BS in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security Information Assurance
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Established in 1901, the College of Engineering and Computer Science has built a vibrant community of leaders with a reputation for responsiveness in meeting regional, national, and global needs.
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Private Investigation
- MS Cyber Security
- MS Cyber Security- IT Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- Certificate/Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Information Assurance and Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Information Technology /Cybersecurity
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Cybersecurity (Professional Science Masters) - Online
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Cyber Security
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's (MIT) - Information Assurance and Security