Phishing scams, viruses, adware, spyware, hacking, identity fraud, and other online attacks cost individuals, companies, and even governments lots of money and time every day in order to identify and correct the damage.
Online security professionals may help address and rectify these malicious online attacks and prevent them from happening again. They may use security patches, firewalls, or other tools in their work, but their goal is always the same: to keep clients and their computers safe.
Specialties in online security that you can choose to orient your career towards include network security, penetration testing, application security, and risk assessment.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Cybersecurity Management
- BS in Cybersecurity
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security Information Assurance
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration
- Online Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
- Online Master of Science in Cyber Security
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Cybersecurity
Discover the Difference a Community of Support Makes in Your Educational Journey. From Application to Graduation, the Support You Need to Achieve Your Goals. 100% Online.
- BA in Criminal Justice/Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Cyber Security
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- BS in Cybersecurity - Network Forensics and Intrusion Investigation
- MS Cybersecurity - Computer Forensics
- MS Cybersecurity - Electronic Crime
- And more...