Legal studies covers different aspects of the U.S. legal system such as current legal principles, laws, the legal system itself, various legal issues, and the practice of law. Legal studies is a course of study that serves as a good foundation for paralegals, legal assistants, lawyers, legal secretaries, or others who will work in the legal field. In fact, for those who are not sure which legal career to choose, legal studies can be a good initial choice.
- Legal Studies
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Legal Support and Services
- MS in Legal Studies
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- B.S. in Legal Studies
- A.S. in Legal Studies
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Master of Arts in Law - Wealth Management/Financial Planning
Complete Your Bachelor's Degree 100% Online
- BS in Criminology and Criminal Justice
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).
- MS in Criminal Justice - Homeland Security Concentration
- CERT Criminal Justice (Grad Level)
- MS Criminal Justice