Legal studies covers different aspects of the U.S. legal system such as current legal principles, laws, the legal system itself, various legal issues, and the practice of law. Legal studies is a course of study that serves as a good foundation for paralegals, legal assistants, lawyers, legal secretaries, or others who will work in the legal field. In fact, for those who are not sure which legal career to choose, legal studies can be a good initial choice.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Undergraduate in Legal Studies
- MS in Legal Studies
- BS in Legal Studies
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education.
- A.S. in Legal Studies
- B.S. in Legal Studies
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Legal Studies - Law & Public Policy (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Homeland Security (Master of Science) - Online
- Legal Studies - Criminal Justice (Master of Science) - Online
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Master of Public Administration in Law
- Bachelor of Arts in Government - Pre-Law
- Master of Arts in Law - Wealth Management/Financial Planning