Criminal justice schools in Virginia prepare students through educational courses for a career in criminal justice. The primary goal of most criminal justice programs at Virginia-area colleges and universities is to provide students with the basic understanding of the judicial and legal systems. Courses in criminology, sociology, psychology, and law enforcement are offered in the program. Most students who graduate from a criminal justice program secure employment in law enforcement or correctional institutions. Police agencies and correctional facilities often hire recent criminal justice graduates. Degrees are awarded at the associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degree level. Externships provided in the senior year often lead to future employment opportunities.
- Master of Public Administration : Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Leadership/Executive Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Global Issues in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Criminal Justice - Bachelor's
- Criminal Justice (BS)
- Criminal Justice (MS)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
- Criminal Justice
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida.
- Associate of Applied Science Degree in Paralegal Law