A certificate from one of the criminal justice schools in Massachusetts listed below can be a quick, effective way to transition into a new career. Many jobs can benefit from formal training in the criminal justice field. Aside from traditional jobs in law enforcement and private security, graduates may also work as paralegals or legal assistants. Certificate programs often focus on one career. A paralegal training course includes training in legal terminology, ethics, law office procedures, and legal document preparation. A criminal justice certificate includes practical skills, an overview of American criminal justice and law, ethics and procedures, and investigation techniques.
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs.
- Master of Public Administration : Criminal Justice
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Leadership/Executive Management
- Master of Science in Criminal Justice : Global Issues in Criminal Justice
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- BS - Criminal Justice Technology
- AS - Criminal Justice Technology