When a crime is committed, the first step towards administering justice is to figure out who actually committed the crime in question – and the crime can be anything from a violent homicide to a ""white-collar"" crime like embezzlement. This is the job of the criminal investigator.
Criminal investigators try to determine who was responsible for a crime by reconstructing what happened before, during, and after the crime and identifying the guilty parties by talking to witnesses, examining evidence, following up on leads, and analyzing all the information and evidence available.
- Private Investigation
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BS in Criminal Justice - Crime Scene Investigation
Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a four-year, private university located in west St. Louis County.
- Online Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security
- Online Master of Science in Cyber Security
- Online Master of Business Administration Cybersecurity Concentration
A degree from CTU can connect you to what matters most: powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. So once you earn your degree you hit the ground sprinting. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity Policy
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Security Information Assurance
- Criminal Justice Administration Bachelor Degree
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- Cyber Defense, BS
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Applied Criminology Certificate
- BS Criminal Justice - Human Services
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- B.A. in Criminal Justice: Criminal Justice Administration
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master - Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration