Processes to Produce Secure Software
A compilation of contributed papers by the Software Development Lifecycle of the Cyber Security Summit, Processes to Produce Secure Software: Towards more Secure Software addresses topics concerning software security.
- "Principles for Assuredly Trustworthy Composable Architectures" by Peter G. Neumann of SRI
- "Software Engineering: Correctness" by Construction by Anthony Hall and Rod Chapman of Praxis Critical Systems
- "Developing Secure Software with Cleanroom Software Engineering" by Richard C. Linger Stacy J. Prowell of the Software Engineering Institute University of Tennessee
- "Security and Capability Maturity Models" by Joe Jarzombek of the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense (Networks and Information Integration)
- "The Team Software Process" by Noopur Davis of the Software Engineering Institute
Read the full document here. (You'll need Acrobat Reader to read the document.)