Behavioral science in the criminal justice field is used to help understand why criminals act as they do. Understanding their motives can help to prevent other crimes in the future. Behavioral scientists create profiles of suspects, criminals, and criminal behaviors in order to prevent and avert crimes.
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavior Analysis Specialization
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Self-Designed
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Interdisciplinary Studies
- Doctor of Management - Environmental and Social Sustainability (Executive Format)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Gender Diversity Studies - MA in Psychology
- Gender Diversity Studies - PhD of Psychology
- French as a Second Language
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- B.A. in Human Services
- BA History
- MA History
- BA History - American History
- And more...
- B.A. Human Development
- M.A. Human Development
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: eLearning/Technology Education
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- MS in Information Management
- MS in Library and Information Science